Monday, August 25, 2014

Book Reviews

The Husbands Secret - I loved this book.  It was fun and light while still being thought provoking.  Well written and well structured.

I've Got Your Number - This was a silly British romance but lots of fun.  It had more curse words than I am comfortable with for recommendations.

The Language of Flowers - Beautiful story that is easy to read and moves at a nice pace.

Eleanor and Park - Now this is what young adult should be.  I thought this book was so much fun.  And non-tragic.

Cinder - Steam punk young adult Cinderella story that worked.  Well.  I will be reading the rest of the books in this series

If I Stay - why does young adult literature have to be so sad?



(I am going to give goodreads a try - anybody else use it?)

1 comment:

Savannah said...

I enjoyed the Cinder series as well, though the lst book has yet to be released. If I Stay is now also a movie, I'm curious about it. Have you read the Ruby Red series? I'm interested in your thoughts on it